Tuesday, February 19, 2019

From Forwards to Backwards and Beyond

Juanita ana banana,

Name me All your most favorite fruits, in color coordinated alphabetical order.  Leave no pits behind.

Next, I saw an enormous moon this morning...rumor has it, the next one will be even bigger...because it will be nearer.  A Super Snow Moon, or so they say.  Don't you ever wonder who "they" really are?  'They' are probably boring and monotoned.  With plaid socks and pocket protectors.  Looking up at speckles of light through telescopes, all the while speaking into mental megaphones.  Making midgets from dwarfs.  This world that we live in has over corrected their political correctness, only to confuse my muse and create doubt from wrong within a right...but only on left handed turns without stops...should one fully yield, and come completely to a halt.  It's no ones fault, if our truth is hidden within a mystery vault.
Nope, it's no one's fault...because we live in a politically correct world where fault only lies with those who have been run over by the bus.  After all, they chose to step onto the road...an overcrowded road...littered in signs....stating what's right and what's not.
I'm so confused.
But wait, how could that be.
As in me.
Yes, Me.
Or I.
I descend upon this land, with my mirror in hand.  And I, through reason and logic know how and what to decipher (without insult) my lefts from wrongs...without yielding myself or selling my soul to a void of collective mindlessness.  How can I go forward in life, if I am constantly detouring in circles on this over stimulated rock that lies an astronomical unit away from its inferno.
Only time can tell that infinite story,
The man made measure of life...
Man is here to create death, destruction and demise.
For I am just another man, who sees nothing but what has been done...and where we are heading to...
Time, has met me now
Time, has led me here
Time, has brought us all front and center
But NO one accepts the responsibility
But NO one assumes the strongest path
But NO one dares walk a line crooked from corruption....
Greed finds teeth bitten in the flesh of a core, weakened by all the division that time brought us all.
Humanity will remain divided as long as it works on an individual basis, irrelevant of what is to come...because, with time, everything will change...and we will become the forgotten ghosts of yesteryear.
To bad, what a pity and here we were thinking that this all mattered for something significant.
Change for the better is but a dream that will only exist in a thoughtless life, where self becomes selfs as a whole...and time, at that point won't matter...because a higher conscious sees no barrier between here, there or anywhere.

Fill that pit with smoke and fire and watch it burn bright with light...void of desire.
The enemy of us, and friend of the me.
Like I said, too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment