Saturday, April 26, 2014

He had to Decide

Of where to live, and where I had to die
He forgot his loyalty, he lost our trust...
On this glistening globe, meant for our skies
It's there, where his treasures shine
His heart, golden with ashes
Floating high and far
Above the heavens, beyond our stars
Driven by desire, motivated by an unrelenting oath
Let me be his bearer, 
And reside amongst a coven of thieves and gods
Bowing to mercy, bound with honor
Live, experience...die
I once spoke, I once walked
Now my bones lay secret in a ground
That forgot it's morals
Registered it criminals
and
Betrayed our trust
Dishonored our ancestors 
and
Stole our Souls
H
O
W
dare the Devil
In that disguise
Come, run and hide
Behind a wall of dishonest lies....
Hath No Vice, like my grip around the throat of this fate
L
I
E
to me,
Seduce my mind
Make, my life
The dream we once had
and let us die together tonight
Hold my Hand
As we bathe our spirits in faith's flight
S
L
E
E
P
pretty baby, let me never wake...
For your lies have held me steady in a comfort of our heaven
That I always wanted...

I, demand it All
and want nothing less...
How Dare you...

1 comment:

  1. you had someone else on your heart... I remain celibate but you have not - it changed things but doesn't mean it will be forever changed... just one of those things to think about while re-centering & re-focusing...

    ReplyDelete