Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Guess Where I Will be?

if you don't know, let me enlighten you....

Tomorrow is my day.  A day that I have waited for quite some time.  Time that seemed to pass on by ever so slowly...and all of the sudden, rushed onward with a ferrous push...where did all the time tick on by?
I try and I crowd my mind with thoughts, ideas and game plans...but, all in all, I think of nothing...no real ideas or plans...I'm just jumping right in and flying to China...the country that has censored my blog (this blog).  If I am such a criminal, here is the chance that the Chinese government has in arresting or detaining me.  I will be traveling with the Chang, Wang and Chew families.  Good luck in finding me (well, in all actuality...I am going to stick out like a sore thumb)....god am I going to look funny to the Chinese.  Tall, white and muscular.  Who knows what they will think about this white boy!
(Remember People...We Are NOT here to judge One another)
The month of July will come and go, and my life will be charmed and endeared with a series of new experiences and lessons.  Hopefully all come with a positive result.
I do think that at some point that I will swim with sharks at the Pulau Payar Marine Park...
Perhaps we can meet up there?  On the other side of the world?

No comments:

Post a Comment