Wednesday, November 11, 2015

sharing is caring

Distance certainly does not define nor restrict how smitten one can be, you little ravenous jujube!!!
So, whether I am here or there...as matter of fact...even if I were to live in a hut on Mars!!!
I'd still use my mysterious and masterful skills of prowess to know (with absolute conviction and certainty) how smitten I can be.
As the China people tell me,
"You So Silly"
(I am omitting their obvious observation of "white boy")
Yes, it would be nice.  Almost euphoric straight out of a fairy tale.
But, between
You, me and twenty five hundred miles of forest, mountains, swamp and farmland....with a couple of cacti and a ton of pigeons and bird watchers...
I don't think, I just can't believe that Texas could ever love a godless nomadic Yank who has never ever even entertained firing a firearm armed with fire!
I would have to be Harry Potter's older demented half cousin from Uncle Albert's side of the family from Wisconsin...you know, that part of Wisconsin on the border of Minnesota...that comes close to Canada?  Where all the cousins sit around the campfire talking shop, sipping beer and flipping cows?
I hear cows never see it coming either.
Wow.
Or I should say Bam.
That stands for the buzzkill sustained from a dream gone cold of grazing on a mild and sunny day.
Like going on a family trip to Costco...
Where I could sit and munch on thankless calories in their high class rotunda.
I swear, I absolutely swear this planet would be a better place without hotheads, hotshots and CEOs!
And all their political golden parachutes that just keep on popping!!!
POP
Or I should say
Cha Ching to everyone's empty bank accounts
On their behalf
Of course
For milking every cow, worth milking
As well as, all the farmers that those cows moo for...
(Just as an aside...ever moo back at a cow?)
It's not only exhilarating...its intoxicatingly liberating
For Not only the cow, but also to the Mooer and all those in attendance 
Speaking of attendance
It's not all that cracked up to be...from what was once promised
But...from...what I know and see
The sun still rose
Like a flower in the field
And all the worker ants came out...
Only get caught in the frozen cold of false hopes
But before they could get back to bed...their path got covered by snow and mist
They lost their way, 
Their time was up
Up
and
Away
Like a comic book gone astray
Panic.Chaos.Disorder.
...
my work here is done
But, not for the day
I have my Hat, Scarf, Gloves, Boots and Compass on
A shovel in my back pocket.
Fruits and berries in my belly
Long before I spoke of any word to any lawyer
I demand a recount!!!
Of all the trusted chaps responsible for all this world's wickedness...
fierce like a storm
A storm like none other
Washing away a day's dream...
Much how the tossed female bull must have felt...
Hush little puppy,
Don't feel sad
I am still on a feline path
(They say Cats of a Feather often Flock Together!)

Au revoir
 and
arrivederci

Bee for Bobo
and let's not forget about my Cha Cha

4 comments:

  1. I have long learned to never say never...and mean it.
    Highly improbable, perhaps...more than likely.
    Why?
    Why say that you seem cuter from afar?
    I don't believe that for one minute!
    Other than some of the content...did you enjoy the remainder of our love note?
    I could have gone on a little bit more...but I needed a small break to regain my breathe.
    It's hard to breathe when my wandering mind is intoxicated with endless possibilities and unlikely probabilities....
    But,
    I can't see us breaking up either.
    You bring a smile to my face every time (as in every day) you cross that mind of mine...
    And I can't lie and tell you that I do wonder how things would be
    If certain factors were in fact
    "Different by Design"
    Not to sound too Ralph Lauren
    But now was never my time for anything short of my dysfunction.
    Funny how I am never short of my words in any of my given lullabies...
    But, yet again...maybe not
    Maybe, just maybe I am full of chasing dreams and hoping of finding my parallel universe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I like this version of the song, as a matter of fact, I like it considerably better than the original.

      Delete
    2. Well, it is less silly & definitely has more feeling...

      Delete