Wednesday, March 9, 2016

If the collective heart is an ocean, then the minds are all the connecting rivers

Just as a reminder
We are all here
On borrowed
Time 

Deano is A-OK,

Inspite of my overwhelmingly busy schedule...I still think of you my lonely and ever so lovely omnipresent blog world.  A world loyal to my mind and cause, a place faithful to my philosophical and spiritual beliefs...beliefs that overlook an entire universe (imaginary or not)...a retreat from this fake cold world we call reality.
i would never
ever
neglect my blog.

This boringly busy time and place has left me mentally and emotionally drained.  It's exhausting pretending to be here when I am there...or is it that I am there, when I am really here?
But hey...At Least I have yoga to look forward to.
(Let me be honest, I really like going because I am one male amongst many females...and well the whole wellness thing too is a significant reason as well).

I know...I just know....that....One day, just one day...I will wake up in my awesomely spectacular parallel world.  Here is where I will adhere life to the heaven I know of...where my theoretical principles of existence mirror precisely the advent of an ideal life.
Fun fact:
Our eyes and mind can only comprehend less than ten percent of all relative existence.  There is a lot left to reason and understand.  Life isn't magical, but rather practical.  Life continues, literally forever...with or without us.
That, in itself is a miracle and our gift.
So, if we don't take the time to stop and appreciate this gift...who knows...if ever, we ever get another chance to do so.
In some very simple way, we are that surfer riding a wave.  A wave that may crash us to shore...but none the less, that transient wave will continue to repeat eventually somewhere...it always does.  As the surfer, we can choose to pout or appreciate that ride...
Life would be simpler if it were just one big cookie that we all got.
But...simple is what simple does...and in simplicity, we tend to loose an understanding behind that appreciation we can experience.
I can sit here devoted to time...but I won't waste the chance.
I will find my road, high or low....and ride my surf board in every ocean...through every sea...as many times as I can...and appreciate the fact that I have had that chance to experience a gift so few are willing to accept until it's too late to appreciate and understand.
Remember, our ancestors built clocks and calendars...setting first a system of schedules and appointments...
Like a feather in the sky, I will let time continue to tick without notice...and float to where I am intended to be.
Time is of no essence if it's not shackling your mind.
Forward and change are our inevitable destinations...as long as we accept that, then we can be able to appreciate all the gifts we are allowed to experience, savor and share.

Dee
Eye
En
Ghee
Oh
Dingo was my name oh!!!




Ps
We don't see this world as it truly is,
Rather
We see it as we are
H.M. Tomlinson

No comments:

Post a Comment