Sunday, July 23, 2017

We All have Scars

Some scars are visible, yet most, unfortunately remain naked to the eye.  Leaving those around us susceptible to the unknown hazards of all invisible obstacles presented by the unpredictable consequences from our scarring safeguards.
Poor us.
Poor you.
Poor everyone.
So, unbeknownst to all those who get intertwined, be aware of what may lay ahead, or below...possibly above....maybe in between.
You just never know how to anticipate what unseen scars present.
Consider yourself warned, and not just on my end...but by all ends.

Now, on a more important note!
How to deal with these situational traps?
Learn the person and understand the situation.  Make the adjustments. Deal with those scars with a delicate and diplomatic, person appropriate approach.  Don't anticipate their response, as much as, accept and look to be sympathetic to their situation.
Remember my friends, it's better to be understanding than understood.

With that said...

Fool me once, your bad...
Fool me twice, I should have listened to those I chose not to hear.

Got it?
Good!
Keep it.
Otherwise, no one will bother to care beyond your scar.
If they even see one.
Otherwise, an unseen scar is just that...nothing....
Making you mostly misunderstood.

And trust me, I know how it feels to be misunderstood.
It sucks like sand in the desert.
Leading to...
Somehow you sprout a cactus, and then every wonders how you've come to sport a cactus.
By default,
Making you someone with a cactus.
And,
Who
would trust someone with a cactus?

Scars come in many forms.

1 comment: