Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Gypsified Purple

Skies are clear, yet the sun elegantly vanishes beyond my eyesight...far from here, closer to the heavens...
Deep, Dark hours await...
Stars align, Ships Sail, navigators wait..

I,

twenty four hours from now I'll be sky high over the Eastern coast heading back home....thank my godless world!!!!  My highlight today involved an unsuccessful attempt to get a Tank operating and on the go (I bet I would have made this evening's National News)....given the fact that I have no idea how to start one, nor any fuel in it....these two critical factors only compounded my failure in this rather abrupt and poorly planned mission...Put me back in coach....Now, I am regulated into almost getting things right, that includes typing this memo to you from this Russian woman's laptop (I found her living with my dad...she only speaks Russian and Greek).  Lucky him.  So, ms purple partygirl (I see you as respecting the color purple....for example, if you saw me wearing purple...you would dig it).  ALERT, Side Track Spooky highlight of my trip....as I slept last night, a picture of Jesus (I sh*t you not) fell on my head (somehow it dislodged off of the wall)....at four thirty am this morning....If I was superstitious, I might take that as a message (yeah, as in wear a helmet to bed)...I don't see you wearing a helmet to bed, Oh No....You 'Might' wear a pilot's cap (with goggles and all), unlike others who might wear goggles and a mouth piece...or not...cause you don't sleep, you only wait....which is cool anyways...its why I dig you....like serendipity, your timing  is impeccable (and you know that 'they', whoever 'they' are, Say... that its always about timing)....which I find 'it', or that, as a loaded piece of bologna....from a balcony....if only the stars would align...and someone would build a tank...(which I hope)...as in really, really....then, I am convinced, that things will get done...as in soon, rather than later....Get It???  because I don't...I mean, if the wait will produce fruit, who's going to stick around to eat them???  I bet 'They' will.....they always do, no?  well sometimes scraps fall to the floor and the groundlings fight each other for them....Good Luck....Now, If I wait one more day, will I be here and awake?  I find too many insecure, unmindful and asleep....either way, I find Karma my only reliable friend...and in due time, I'll get my fruit and my tank....and 'they' will have no say....I have given them a chance, a chance to show their character (and 'they' did not fail to reveal their true nature)....ultimately, what 'they' did in return is dig their own karmic  grave...much like scavengers prowling the  barren country side, seeking unsuspecting prey...only find a starving fate....either way I am a forgiving soul, I long ago made my peace...and if 'they' choose to as well...IF its done, say with a clear conscious and a sincere soul...otherwise, more of the same, from all the old debts....bon voyage....

No comments:

Post a Comment