Wednesday, May 22, 2013

I am not the least bit surprised

I often think to myself
"How can someone be so dumb?"
Sometimes, I find myself a violator of my own complaint...
Either way, at least others have noticed too...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/22/people-getting-dumber-human-intelligence-victoria-era_n_3293846.html?ncid=webmail4


P.s.
Look, I know that I am not always correct,
But, at least I am aware enough (not to be ignorant) enough to understand that I don't know it all...
So,
The worst type of violators are the ones who don't even realize how dumb they sound...
And there isn't anything that you can say to them, in order for them to consider something new or different.
Ignorance is such an unattractive quality of humanity.
Factor in their vanity...
And it's downright ugly.

No comments:

Post a Comment