Saturday, September 28, 2013

Cleaving Creativity


As the time ticks away,
Breathe by Breathe I feel my self deflating
Weaken and abandoned in a soulless cave
No light, no mirrors, no smoke...no fire
I know my star gleams, twinkling high in your heavens
Casting life onto infinite galaxies 
My spirit, retreating in the dense forest of common culture
Forbidden, disavowed....ostracized to a sea of over thought oblivion
Ridiculed for a misunderstood and Malnuturished depth of creativity
....
I feel alone
I feel condemned
by the
Callous masses
Of humanity
That dips it's hunger
Onto a plate it's appetite can not handle
Nor it mind can comprehend
I feel victimized
By those who yield to imaginary boundaries 
And Illicit typical and ineffective direction
I
S T A N D
Alone
In A world...not, yet...Ready
To read and be guided on a journey that I have travelled...
Time,
Had come...and will be coming
In An ageless form
Not bounded by our silly little rules
Of space and substance

I may stand alone, in a crowded world....
But, my beacon flashes
And all the right eyes will notice...
All the kindred spirits will converge
On my 
Stand Alone Island

This ALL starts
With my first breathe...the first of many ageless and infinite breathes....

This,
Whether I like it Or Not
Is my time to stand alone and flash my horns
I Wait and watch...to see how alone on my island I will be
So....
When my dust settles
And my skies burn inside my everlasting star...


This is your dream and your Destiny...
My final flight, my only Destination

No comments:

Post a Comment