Tuesday, June 28, 2016

All the Right Angles In All the Wrong Turns

Life so shamelessly angers me...because everyone around does not seem to comprehend it

It's Tuesday morning on my calander and my clock reads roughly a quarter to eleven.  Nothing to do, nothing to say...no place to go and no person to see. Like a blind bat I play fiddle with words, knitting them together to bring a thought before your eyes....and it is your eyes that I am coming to see...for it's the bridge to your mind...an endless mind of eternal hope and doubt.  Where would we be if it weren't for our dreams? For...there is where...you will find the purest of aspirations brimming with a naive confidence and an undivided ambition for the ultimate degree of successful expectation....all for this life's transient yet luxurious desires...Vibrant with fight, angrier than any rooster and more violent than a violin...
We
as in you and I
As Well As
Everyone We have come to know
Fall victim to this "paradox" of taking everything you can and destroying whatever you can't have
All in the name of a better, safer tomorrow...

How self centered of us

Humans are the epitome of a virus
Spreading an uncontrollable greed to all reaches of humanity
Creating Gods only to disbelief in their existance...
This arrogant greed will swallow this world whole in a deluge of distinguished entitlement....
After All
man is the center of this world
At least according to him, her and everyone else...

The Human Condition
Our flesh is our prison
Our knowledge creates our principles, morals and ideals
and
Our prejudice sets our limits
...
Our arrogance blinds us
yet our hunger drives us
and our thirst WILL drown us
If there's a God...we can all use the help
But you can't help those that don't want to be helped...


I wish, with all my heart that I can live long enough to see the change that I am hoping for

No comments:

Post a Comment