Tuesday, September 28, 2010

No Twofers on this Tuesday

The weather outside is wet, damp and humid.  Most people that i dealt with today had no defining drive to conquer their daily challenges.  Blase as they say.  Leaving me quite unimpressed with effort and production.  Come to think of it, i belong on that ferry ride.  Compagnon de voyage.  That is the business side of the day, as far as the personal aspect of my immediate domain, perhaps one curious and brave soul peeked her head outside of the her rabbit hole.  I do feel somewhat slighted by the lack of generated interest behind my logical words intended to drive thought provoking actions.  Which may bring me to my next point.
Surface.  Glance at the ocean.  Notice the wave, but you will miss all the fish.  Take a boat out (not a ferry), dive in and swim.  Feel the cool splash, refreshing swaying only a peaceful and soulful destination can offer.  Surge forth with heroic devotion.  Take a leap of faith, like i said dive and swim. Uncharted waters brought the old world into a new exploit of human industrial evolution.

From the shore, you may miss the swell and skirmish the rip tide may give.

No comments:

Post a Comment