Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Random Jumble, Pure Mumble

I asked my obnoxious, yet friendly Co-Worker Chris...
"If you could design humanity, what would your blueprint be like?"
His answer,
"I would make myself God!"
My thought, "Yup, you're still a Dick".

That's the problem with society...it's too ego driven.  Everyone wants to be that one person who has the final word...and that final word is always the best word...

Being a master Observer and Absorber, my Eye catches the most minute detail...No matter how subtle, or nonchalant it may be.  My attention never wavers from my focus...almost to a fault.
Therefore, I am well aware...that the best rarely comes from only just one...
The best comes from everybody...and it can/will vary from day to day...
Therefore, dare I say...that everyone amounts a small component of the whole...?  The whole being a community...?  One community supports another?
I can see the visual now...human to human link....from community to community....
Spanning the Globe!

Why create an Ego...and disrupt that flow.
True, order is needed...
But,
If allowed to evolve to a higher conscious...
Why still enslave the spirit...?
And ground it to the material?
Why beat down the soul...and render it helpless, without function...without its tangible connection to steel and gold?  When in fact it is meant to sprout like light and engulf the universe...it will Find it's destinations...and make them glow bright.

People SHOULD learn to accept one another,
Regardless of
Sexual orientation, gender, race, culture, politics or religion...

Because each person is a small of this whole puzzle we call life...
And we all better start living with decency and respect!

No comments:

Post a Comment