Saturday, September 1, 2012

Am I being too Fussy?

Am I asking for too much?

Actually...in my opinion,
I truly want to believe that everyone eventually feels understood...

COMMUNICATE folks...
Get
It
Done!

It's also my belief that,
It is BETTER
to be Understanding
then being Understood...

Why?

Because, IF everyone took to this mentality...
Then
Eventually...
We
Would
Start to
Understand
Each Other...

Don't you think?

Nonetheless, I truly
Believe

In my Heart

That people who know me
Think that they get me...when in all actuality, I know that they don't

Do I feel lost because of it?

Not terribly...
Because if I relied on other people's opinions and direction...I would be further lost in this turbulent worldwind we call life...

So, to
Make
This
L
O
N
G
storyshort
...
Make an effort folks,
A selfless effort...
To understand your fellow neighbore...

Because, it's a dying shame not too...life is too freakin short, to think that you are a know it all.

May
Peace
Love
and
Understanding
find you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment