Sunday, September 23, 2012

Which of the Seven are You?

I am far from perfect...
Flawed to my very Fiber.
I refuse to listen to others...its only because I am convinced that they don't know it all...therfore why should I listen to them...?
I have yet to find someone, who is not a violator of one of the Seven...
My Sin is...
Lust,
Pride,
Gluttony,
Sloth,
Wrath,
Envy and
Greed....?

I lust after nothing (trust me I dont, even if I pretend that I might).
My ego is in check, therefore my Pride isnt terribly inflated.
Gluttony and Sloth, not even close.
Wrath...almost a maybe, but not yet there (I am not revenge minded, considering that I am progressive in my growth...not stuck on repeat, I know how to delete what NEEDS deleting).
Envy, no one has anything that makes me think resentful in any way...I have everything I need (My Health and my family's unconditional love...all else is measurable and tangible).
Greed is the biggest laughable possible accusation that could be placed upon me...I share everything I have with anyone that asks...
That is my story...
Why?
I dont believe in the material.  Everything in life will come to pass...including me.  Life is transient, life is short, life is meant to be lived...not necessarily a race to accumilate "things" that will either rot with time OR will be passed on once I am gone.
Why should I fixate on the physical...when the metaphysical has such a higher Impact on us all...?

No comments:

Post a Comment