Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Care for ride? Hop on anytime!


Well let me tell you about my glorious morning beginnings...
It takes me 12 minutes from door to door at a quarter to five in the morning (to drive from home to Work)...assuming I hold true to form and exceed my traveling speed beyond the posted suggested speed limit....Also, assuming that my stoppages for other motorists/traffic or red lights is minimal (to nonexistent)...and, assuming that there are no down trees or deer rampaging towards my vehicle (twice they have tried to take me out...twice my advance driving skills had averted collision that the common driver would most likely be unable to navigate away from and avoid).

***side warning***
If you suffer from nervousness or anxiety
If you are on heart or blood pressure medication
If you have a family/personal history of strokes and/or seizures
If you are a rule follower
If you do not deal well with near death experiences
If you panic...easily or needlessly
If bungee jumping, sky diving, surfing, Scuba Diving, bull riding, spelunking, crocodile Wrestling or PiƱata swinging...if they are not for you
Then
(listen closely)
Then driving with me might pose some detrimental emotional outbursts!

Sure, I have met some bumps and bruises along the way.
Yes, I have had certain issues with sustaining the same company to insure my automobiles....
But in the End, it was apart of my growing process as a sensible (albeit dramatic) and responsible roadway automotive participant.
Just yesterday, I stopped and HELPED a vehicle driver in clear distress...when everyone else just stopped and watched.
I am not asking for hero status, as I am hoping not to be viewed through venomous eyes for past instances and transgressions that ultimately led others to be reserved with accepting boarding passes aboard my vehicles.
My mind thinks/reacts extremely fast...I almost feel mentally stagnant driving with passive tendencies.  My driving reaction skills have net me many comments...but this fact still remains intact...every journey had safely brought my passengers to their desired destinations.
Swiftly.
Efficiently.
Effect Driving comes better to some (fact).
It feels natural for me to vroom and zoom...when everyone else I feel is lackadaisical and unmindful of their environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment