Thursday, February 21, 2013

My Sweet Submissive


I seduce her soul with my delicate touch...
Unnerving her very fabric with each sensual stroke...
My soft lips gently graze her body...leaving light traces of their path....
I read her mind...it speaks volumes to me...her thoughts scream at me...torn between logic and desire...infused with a vengeful unforgiving lust...her will bends to my gravity...delightfully enticed by my warm feel....
Mesmerized by my allure, She can not implore no more...no less
Without forgiveness, Without apologies...I gaze into her eyes...they can never lie...speak to me bedazzled one...share your secrets, speak your truth...spare no detail...let me hear your heart sing...
And, her heart sang me this lullaby...
“The kiss. Oh, the kiss. What a perfect, unnerving, luscious kiss. Makes me feel vulnerable, unhinging my entire existence . . . Completely taking me apart, piece by piece...and putting me back together again and again.”
She melts in my grasp...liquid passion on its fiercest pulse...
Her soul tries to crawl...
Inside my world...and forever shield her core...bare her essence...
She is my prisoner
She is my sweet lovely Submissive

1 comment:

  1. A 'Kiss'... can be more intimate than many physical activities. It demonstrates the prowess as well as the give and take between partners. It's very important and for some reason my mind cannot progress beyond the moments when our lips first touch...

    Standing close but barely touching, knowing what will happen but holding our breath...
    Scenting each other and hearing the change in our breath with the anticipation...
    Eyes half closed...mouths half open
    Nuzzling our jawlines and sides of our warm flushed cheeks
    Getting closer and closer to the flesh of our lips touching...

    An automatic primal moan/ whimper escapes from me as you hold me close and capture my mouth with yours...

    I sense the primal satisfaction from your soul as you take your time exploring the depths and experience of my mouth while your hands begin to take their time along the lines of my body.....

    ReplyDelete