Monday, April 15, 2013

How to Kill a Romantic Evening in bed...?


Use these lines during sex...and let me know what your outcome is...


1) Wait, Stop....I have to poop
2) you need to smile for the camera!
3) get off of me, I can do that MUCH better
4) is this your first time?
5) my ex does that a lot better...
6) is this suppose to feel good?
7) I thought that you had the keys to THESE handcuffs?
8) Mommy
9) I feel so horny tonight, I would even bag your ugly aunt Margaret.
10) Ssshhhh, my girlfriend is a light sleeper!
11) jimmy was right, you suck c*ck really good!
12) Oh my, maybe we should turn off the lights?
13) you looked better at the bar.
14) doesn't everyone look funny naked?
15) I have to pay for this?
16) honey, if you ride me...you will knock out my back!
17) your sister didn't complain when we did this.
18) Cindy? Cheryl?  Oh, Catie...I'm sorry, I got you confused.
19) can I watch TV instead?
20) you may talk more...but overall, you are so much nicer then my doll.
21) did the condom rip?

No comments:

Post a Comment