Friday, April 19, 2013

I, am a Dying Poet, in a bland and close minded society


Groups. Poems. People. Posts....
My Mind feels dried from an unfocused sight,
My body, muscular...chiseled...defined...
Steers with a bruised frame, sitting on worn out tires
Verging with all surrounding stagnant traffic
Standstill
Further frustrating a decrepit, yet Ever so, immaculate mind...
Power by brute strength,
Feared by rivals
Revered by those who aspire
A true inspiration
They're everywhere
Stop
Go
Away
please, please, please
Go the fck away...
Your austerity confuses me,
Your enthusiasm is anything but profound...
Such Delinquent behavior
An undesired trend

I
Die
a
Hard
Deaths
only to resurrect into an undefined life
LIFT me HIGH
Lower me gently 
Speak softly...I am listening
Smile often...I am watching
Touch with your delicate stroke

I live today...
Since I died yesterday
I dream tomorrow...
For I am still asleep
S
L
E
E
P

In my dreams, it's where I am free
It's where I roam without restrictions

This world chains me to a harshness
Forever inhibiting the light I need to sprout from...
F
R
E
E
My dying Mind...
I want it, I NEED it...

No comments:

Post a Comment