Sunday, January 12, 2014

Harmoni


It's a euphonic melody...note by note...
sweet and melodic echoes, sinfully tune my innocent ears...
Chimes that rhyme...songs that soothe...
your voice,
Delicate
and
Demur
Decorate my mind
with Beloved treasures
Prized by All the Kings and Queens
who sit
Side by Side...on golden thrones
Powerless in death, immortal with time
Untouched by corruption
Defined with an unspeakable beauty 
Bounded by an unimaginable paradise....
Secrets lie,
Servants sway,
Angels guide...
Wisdom rides...on a road to A Welcome Redemption 
Thunder Rolls, rain falls...
Graceful in a finesse that no dance can wander through
Sheltered by mentors...privileged,
shadowed by unspoken insight
hiding...protecting A primitive logic
Lost in a distant existence
under
Rational,
Prudent
and
Sensible judgement
...
Spoken by myths of mysticism
Daring Love...unbridle deception...
Judgement
and
Decisions
faith & hope
Courage to deter all unwelcome outcomes...
I live here, and in the Now
With Free Will
and 
Unfettered by this (our) society
Be...be who you are
Thrive in your genius,
I accept, I condone
I accept all....

1 comment:

  1. You are so fantastic... when I read what you write (things like this) I find myself holding my breath due to your Insightful as well as Intoxicating Intensity & therefore pausing 'my' natural wild energy to gaze upon 'Something'... I think while I hold my breath... (you know I think tons) - but 'just what if.... what if - it were possible for someone else to seek/ desire & interpret a connection on a monumental level?'
    I am honestly addicted to your thoughts, words, etc... & the fact that you are HOT too - is just beyond my brain's comprehension. (lol....just 'me' rambling all over your blog) Anyway, you know I cognitively process out loud & all around while you do your Deep Thinking, Pondering Profound Insight thing ALL on your own :D

    Oh yeah... just 'me' being 'me' - my voicemails are like this too - Anyway (lol), YOU are Blessed with a talent that is a comfort to chaos while making sense of what life should be & what we should strive for.... (sigh) & then *holding my breath again while read Your addictive words again* <3

    ReplyDelete