Sunday, January 5, 2014

Lust Obligates Vulnerable Emotions

Love is an enigma.  Love leaves us with no inhibitions...Love can Jade us...
Love Charms Us...and it can confuse us...
Sometimes we can't love what's best, other times we love what will hurt us the most (or the worst).
Love is unforgiving...
Love leaves NOTHING on the table, nor anything for logic.  
Love abandons common sense, love will leave you feeling restless or hopeless.
Outright hypnotic.
Even ruthless...
Love can make you feel invincible....Indestructible...
Even delusional.
Love has one rule...that it will follow No Rules
Love is fire
Sometimes without smoke
Love is a mirror
Sometimes without a reflection
Love Lies
Love Cheats
Love Seduces
love has No discipline
Love has no contain
Love will never break...only betray
Love robs us of our destiny, and poisons possibilities
Love
cost
me
My Mind,
My Body,
My Soul
and
My Spirit

I am still waiting for a chance to show love,
How Much I can Be what you never thought...
Even Dreamed of...
I know you haven't found your love...
I know you won't find it either
Not Unless you visit 
What you refuse to see...

I may be wrong...but I know that I am anything but
But love will redeem...
G
I
V
E
your love a chance
to live, to feel...to experience...
L O V E
as if no one is watching
as is you will your heart can't die....
Love To Live Forever

2 comments:

  1. You Sir...are My Love, My Lust - my everything. Love is chaos but it is True. If I had you, I would never want for anything or anyone else...

    The 'Eye' of the storm may seem calm but it is truly more passionate and romantic than the chaos that surrounds it - You just need someone that 'knows' it...and I don't know if I am the potential Love of your life but at least I know how special and wonderful you are and it should count for 'something'....xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. ('Yes' of course... I am holding my breath while I read your words again)... I am currently contemplating the possibility that our thinking is complementary b/c I start out with the Passion & turn it into Logic - while you enhance the Logistics & turn it back into Passion....therefore, making the swirling, twirling storms start all over again with the concept of Perfection...

    ReplyDelete