Wednesday, February 26, 2014

I Just Wanted You to Know

(FYI)

Every time you touch my soul,
you make me smile and glow....
Even on days when I am covered by the clouds
Immersed in the dark...
and the rain is falling Hard
Endlessly
On My Road
Drowning my path, belittling my soul...

Your touch, your Words
Become that crack in the sky
That light escapes
and Warms my Skin and dries my soil...
it keeps me company on days that I feel alone
On Those Days that I know that the world is here
To hit me, and watch me fall

Yet, your touch...your words
Are always soothing,
Always comforting

In your Words
Is where I see
The World...bright and clear
and Stand Tall
In Your Words
Is where I am never Judged
Only Loved and Adored
In your Words
Is where I find a home
A home that forgives and accepts
A world free of judgement,
Free of Hurt...
Free from ignorance, free of consequence
Free to Root, Free to Sprout...
Free to Be Me

Where I am loved, adored and accepted...

1 comment:

  1. *kisses, cuddles & cute panda noses* see what I mean about how adorable we are! But I promise you & the Universe - we will NEVER be typical & boring! (Except when you make me go to bed early - but I need to anyway) lol...;-)

    ReplyDelete