Saturday, February 15, 2014

To Those Fools that are Blockheads

Just for the Records,
Yours, Mine and Everyone Else's...
I
Don't
Care
if you Block me.

For many Obvious reasons...best of all, you probably will never read this (since I assume once you block me, you will have no interest nor any ability to troll through my profile and read my F U post here).

First Reason
You DON'T know me.  No you don't, nor will you.  You won't know me even if I help you out with your flat tire...you will have no idea.  Since I am a bigger person, I will still help you and Not Concern myself with your sheltered outlook on whether or not you can or will be 'bothered' by my presence.  Not knowing me ultimately will be your loss!

Reason Number Two
It doesn't affect me.  You know, that measly little block.  If anything it lessens the meaningless mumbo jumbo that I have to triage through.

Reason Number Three
Since I hold NO type of prejudice against anyone...
(Look People, we are not On This Planet to Judge Anyone! That is NOT OUR JOB)
I truly have not done anything to warrant your petty animosity.
For that matter, I am not disrespectful...nor some deranged pervert.  Albeit, these guys certainly can liven up any simple routine...but, fortunately...I am No Pervert...Sorry to Disappoint!
So, I made a joke that went over your head (which from the looks of it, is not that hard to do)...I am not insulting nor picking on anyone (I will leave that part up to you).

Fourth Reason Why I don't Give A Rat's Arse
Your opinion, as fine and dandy as it may or may not be...it's still your opinion...and you're entitled to it...So You can have it.

Fifth Reason
My friends (which clearly out number yours or not...not that I am keeping count) have made me forget this childish nonsense...with stories and jokes that create more emotion and provoke much higher thought.
My friends Rule...too bad that you probably will never meet any of them...it's your loss, who knows if you ever met any if them...you just may learn something new...something worth thinking about.

The sixth reason why...
I Do Not Need the affirmation of a complete stranger(s).  Nope, I don't.  Yes, you are a stranger, sorry.
I am confident in who I am.  What you say or do will not change that!
Got it?
Good!  Keep it now!!!

VII
I will probably never even find out that you blocked me.
Ha, the jokes on you!
(You try to belittle or insult my humanism...and your message never arrives!)

Eight...what can I possibly add here?
Well, for starters...Eight is a lucky number.  Turn it on its side...and you have infinity.
Yup there are infinite reasons why your blocks mean nothing to me...Nor should they.
But, what you really need to do is look in the mirror and realize that I am not the problem.
Got Me?
Good!

I find Only Small minded people need the strength of a blocking tool...but that's just My Opinion....which I am fully entitled to.
As you are to yours.

Thanks for Reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment