Tuesday, February 11, 2014

It's not so simple

Doing the right thing...
It's very difficult, actually...
Why?
Because it must be done at the right time...otherwise, is it still right?
S o m e t i m e s
the right thing, can only be be done at a point in which we learn
But, then....
Is it too late?
Too Soon?
Too Rushed?
Too forced?
Too contrite?
Too embellished?
Too provoked?

What is right?
Obviously, the opposite of wrong is right.
Right?

What if the opposite of wrong is worse?

Life is filled of Rights, Wrongs and What Ifs...
So...
What's Right?  What's Wrong?
Who knows...
Your Guess is just as good as mine.

For the record,
I find people making mistakes all the time.
Most of them are too proud to even accept responsibility.

It's the Strong ones...who defy common thinking...
The Risk Takers
Who Chance...on this life's rights and wrongs...

Those are the people who reap the richest rewards...
Win, lose or draw they still learn
The ups and downs of life.

Rather than wallow on the short road of safe and acceptance.

Maybe in The Next Life

We All get it Right from the beginning...

But, then...what's the joy of living through our learning curve?
Our lessons come from all directions...almost in a constant flow...

Swing.  Swing for the fences...
Always and forever.
From now until Eternity....

And,
If...
One is wrong.
L E A R N
and live
Without fear...
Without cost...
Without a desire to fail...

Instead,
Live Life driven with a desire
To risk, chance, learn and succeed!

Life, Learn, Love
Today,
Yesterday
and
Tomorrow

2 comments:

  1. Well... I suppose, if you are referencing 'Simplicity' - then this isn't a post about me *grins*...

    I enjoy battling Titans for a living and have recently freed myself from the ones keeping me in past constraints - I'm Wild, Free, Ferocious & Fearless... I will never again apologize for who I am & the Destiny that I have in store.

    I do Thank You for the Inspiration that Your Essence has provided in my journey through life but ... those that live in fear - cannot keep up with the destination I seek...

    As long as there is another in your heart....there is no room for someone else... I sincerely Do wish you the Best but only Spartans can follow me into my future... (I do pout though b/c I will miss you)... <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.s.....You Think TOO much! Xoxox ....but I suppose - 'that' has always been 'your way'...

    ReplyDelete