Thursday, July 23, 2015

How Far Down The Rabbit Hole

Don't be jealous of my particular and peculiar tastes....I walk my path irrelevent of your words, signs and maps...your directions only get my lost!

Yet my begrudgingly befuddled and frustrated voice echoes unheard in your sea of life
Which has become an unexplainable manic sense of existence that you call an E.T.less home...
A structured dome predicated on unfair laws, rules and justifications
Intended to keep an order ideal for condemnation
And a media that holds Cruel perceptions and worthless judgements
on this melancholic routine of normality...
intended to create a herd of sheep for the Sheppard to march through these barren pastures
Guarding them From their inner wolf....and developing any sense of individuality and creativity.
instead...
Fueling inhibitions that Promote a senseless idea of uniformity,..a condition otherwise called
dull and boring.
Walls have been torn down
Joining worlds...
Yet,
You hear of lines, borders, customs and procedures
A world Littered with expectations and persecutions.
Have fun.

My Godless words mean nothing if the blind can't hear them....
Nor hold any wisdom,if nonsense dictates all decisions.

I can huff, and I can puff...but, these walls will always be around you all
Such a shame, a beautiful shameless pity...to deprive the mind of a limitless existence...
If I gave you a choice between a red or blue pill
which would you choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment