Wednesday, July 15, 2015

The 8ighth Truth Amongst This World's Lies

(Absofuckenlutely)
Nothing on this planet...
H A U N T S
me more
Than The Things That
I Don't
Say
or
Do

I wince just thinking this, that and the other thing...
Knowing silence was never the right option
(At the right time
When only wrongs seemed right
And Rights became ugly wrongs)
With irrevocable truths
with
Misunderstood reasons, leading to Undesired situations!!!
What sort of nonsense logic is this???
Damned if I did, damned if I didn't...

Do Actions Speak Louder Than Words?
Not To the blind They Don't.

With silence comes ignorance
(Is Ignorance Bliss?)
There exists infinite possibilities
Time will always move forward
(Even in memory)

I open my windows, to let my light come in
and
illuminate my own personal dimension
My Existance
A space that continually morphs with time,
Expanding, contracting, dividing, rounding, straightening...something is always happening
Like any worthy cause and effect,
What's said and what's done often comes with consequences
Sharing and authenticating the obvious....
while concealing shadows hold just as many truths as lies...
What we hide from others, we often hide from ourselves

Emotions are like the tide, and mine are nothing sort of the typhoon in which they died...

No comments:

Post a Comment