Thursday, July 2, 2015

Train yourself to let go of everything you fear of losing, and you'll learn how to love free of conditions.
Things are things
and
They mean nothing on the grand scale of everything worth living for...

I spent this past moment thinking
Of all my How's
What's
 If's, And's or But's.
Neglecting my When's, Where's and Why's.
Crossed all my Tees and Dotted all my Eyes....
But still left my day blind with luck and empty pockets.
My Past mistakes led me my future lessons
Some learned, some not
Half crispy, half undone
Semi tasty
Creamy and full of life
Spicy with each bite
Yummy all the time

It's too quiet for a cricket, I suppose that my life has its meaning
As does yours
To someone
Somewhere
Somehow

Round is the direction I chooce to go...since I know those deadly curves and harsh roads
I swear to thunder, there isn't Lightning fast enough to zap me up to Scottie
That way,
I can look on down on this meaningless fish bowl that everyone thinks that's the own

Nothing is permanent
and
Nothing is everlasting
Nothing short of a will, a way and an idea

No comments:

Post a Comment