Wednesday, October 14, 2015

hopeless

Not every sunrise is identical, nor DO any two days end the same...
Just as No two smiles are indistinguishable from any two good byes...
Happy, sad or indifferent
Each day starts with a blink, and every dream seduces the mind...
I envy Each and Every kiss goodnight...
But it's here where I exist,
Free of rules, free of conditions
Free to be who and what I am
Even in the eye of the blind
Whom can see if they look
and
Listen like the deaf,
yet still hear my evening's soliloquy
One thought at a time
My time, My place...My space
Crawling before I walk
Running before I fly
My dreams, my rules
My lesson, My fight
Your Reality is my playground
This World is my disguise


“if someday the moon calls you by your name don’t be surprised, because every night i tell her about you.” 




- Shahrazad al-Khalij.
UAE Author

No comments:

Post a Comment