Friday, October 23, 2015

I am sarcastic only some of the time, the rest is your fault for believing me

Ok, so...somehow (and I don't know how), this group became one of my experiences...I guess I deserve to be in it (did someone, somehow nominate me for it without any warning?)...I guess???  And I have this irking twitch to write some sort of experience for all my groups...which, in my dillusional mind, happens to be easier (or more convenient) than leaving the group which mysteriously ended up in my collection of groups.
God, I hate how The BIG Brother Internet induces these unexplained acts of ambiguous incognito-esque parlor tricks to their unsuspecting innocent users.
Gosh, I feel like that scorned freckled faced, brace wearing lonely teenager on prom night....just waiting and plotting my revolution and ultimate world domination.




Ps
Ever look at your X and wonder Y?
Anyhow
XOXOXOXO
Only to those that matter

1 comment: