Tuesday, April 26, 2016

i spoke with time to understand life

and I found an unexplained cycle of a vacuum vortex
that held no boundaries or limits
but I can say this

Time is my only companion that has never left my side
....Traveling with me on each and every journey that I have ever taken
Time reminds me how valuable every moment of my day is
...repeating to me how passing moments stay fixed in my past
Time tells me, time and time again
how the past does not matter as much as
The Significance of my next step 
Time has a mirror that reflects what's behind
yet my gaze shall stay transfixed as to what lies beyond...
Because,
That is what I have yet to determine
and
I can make of my path as I wish

My time,
my path
my life
It's how I see things, it's how I perceive this...it's how I will do that
this (that) and all things!

What is time if it were not for your watch and calendar?
Does time keep track of time?
Why should we then?

Understand time, and many of life's mysteries will seem less mysterious...

No comments:

Post a Comment