Tuesday, April 19, 2016

My Talk with George, Frankie Fantastic (aka Vince), Weiner-Loving-Kevin and Deb the Destroyer

Let me get this, that and everything else straight as a bell with whistles...but, did my five thirty ay em cancel?  I don't understand why anyone would be...so...disrespectful to their health?  What does this mean?  I don't understand it!?  Can you explain the why? would? anyone be like that? thing to me???  Maybe I am too mindful to just follow through with the commitments that I make...why are some people not dependable like that?  I struggle with this faulty fuzzy logic.  When I make a commitment, I make bones sculpting out the necessary road to finish my mission of health preservation!  Why can't keeping our commitments be like Donald Trump's hair piece...and just there (or here, even somewhere)?  But, all in all, just exist...and then we can discuss the gravity and reality of what really does exist, with or without mindful perception.  My goodness gracious godliness...with all this world's cleanliness...for the life of me, from a scale of zero to nine, can I wrap this bow tie around my neck!  The quandaries of life hold so many fabulous questions that we need to examine and explore...like Mozart traveling on the Santa Maria, let me discover the land from Iceland to Nova Scotia...and dock my Mayflower on Plymouth Rock...and invite all my missing relatives from Roanoke.  I did call this faulty, I did call this fuzzy...but most importantly, I called it logic...and it belongs to me, because it's mine.  What really is mine?  Since I don't believe in the true ownership of intangible materials...I own nothing more than my brain and the energy that feeds it...some people call it a soul.  Call it what you may, but...it's still and will always be mine...with or without me! Got it?  Good, put that in your vault and seal it.  Boo ya, see ya...now you can use The Google to find me what this all means to the eighty or so countries that use the google to find things that are googable.  I long for those days googling someone was so mysterious, like Zorro's mustache beneath the mask of hazel-ish green eyes.  I doubt that anyone would ring that mission bell, unless it has a Liberty crack from all the Quakers and loving brothers...even during all their inglorious unruliness...can all these patriots unite and unionize like true capital venturist.  With a road this crooked, everything seems to go in a full circle...over and over and over again.  Just like time, with mirrors and no make up...during that morning after.
Just fabulous darling, sparkle that smile and perk up those ears...it's a long road to somewhere...and you're the passenger.

Ahmen,
Good Luck
and
Godspeed


You thought that this
was
over
Well, now it is

No comments:

Post a Comment