Thursday, April 7, 2016

Less is More, and Nothing is for Free

JJ-Babinska Ayatollah Awesome-in gratis
Look at that, you Rhyme with goddess
Oh my goodness gracious
Mucho gracias
The Melissa McCarthy lip sync is hysterical.  That girl has got rhythm.   Did you know that she's Jenny McCarthy's cousin?  
I am more or less...but much much more than less....somewhere between here and there, but much further from...yet not exclusive to...high morals and low grounds.  I have been to where the sun don't shine, and I just don't like it there.  I have swam in an ocean and in a sea.  I have flown to or driven from places that have coordinates but no numbers.  I have dug holes only to find nothing.  Sometimes finding nothing is better than finding.  I have started fires that have bonded, as well as, bond fires that turned disruptive.  I have been cursed and blessed, I have done my fair share of cursing and blessing...without any warning and no corresponding required fare.  I don't believe in most things that I can't see or prove, but I would blindly bite (thyself) into food that I don't know.  I get yelled at for things that I have not done, and I often get ignored for everything I do do...time and time again.  I liked a girl who liked another boy, but the boy never liked her...and I think that the boy hated that someone did.  I have been liked by girls that have grown to hate me, and I have grown to accept and regret it.  I get lost at every turn, considering that I am constantly turning...I still manage to find my way.  I keep on hearing that there is a God who goes by many names, and is constantly watching and listening to everything we say and do...yet manages to let us do and say as we please, without any inherent or obvious guidance in advice or direction.  It's also said that there is a hell for all non-believers, I say there is a hell for everyone that believes.  I say that our perception becomes our reality on this floating rock of perpetual paradise out to nothing from something.  I have skin, but I can (not) see the air around it.  I have eyes that only see what they want.  I have a mind that can only process what I allow it to.  My legs take me where my minds wants them to, regardless of what or where my heart desires.  My mind can't live without my heart.  This, in itself proves that this paradigm only works if we disregard fairness and accept circumstance.  Boats float and planes glide, my mind goes both...yet neither boat nor plane exist without my mind.  I bit into a slice of the pie only to spit it out to find that my heart had died and my blessed mind convinced my body that it could float and then glide beyond this paradox we call life...only to find that reality often bites those that preach to or from choirs.  
I find that those that need choirs or high chairs often need to be in charge otherwise their complaints go from their lawyers to my better judgement...even if I get asked to tag a turtle, which shouldn't be that difficult since they move at my pace...which is cool, calm and collected slower than slow.
Maybe we should just win the contest and hope for the best, kind of like sweating when it's cold and pretending that when one glistens it's no longer cold. Cold or not, it's still something....which is much more than nothing!

In the end, this is just some puppet show
Whether we want to believe or not
Our Egos blind our paths
and often, we are too proud or arrogant to see who pulls our strings
But I assure you those string pullers
Want US to feel empowered and distracted 



1 comment: