Friday, June 3, 2011

Malentendu...

I'll admit it, here is my confession....I am, by far, a very difficult individual to predictably anticipate what I will do or say, or for that matter...what direction I will travel to.  This will confuse people, this may frustrate some.  My apologies to both...neither is my intention, its just who I am.  My creativity has made me boundless to any rules and regulations that so many of you abide by.  My rule of thumb, don't expect me to do something that I have not told you that I am planning on doing.  I, for the most part, do what I set forth out to do (often enough, I will verbalize with you my intentions).  In other words, i follow through with what I goal set...even if it takes me a lifetime to achieve.  Its just who I am.  Dr Seuss I am not, though don't be surprised if you spot me in a red and white striped top hat I tell you...just don't think you know what I am thinking (more times than not, I barely know what I am thinking, how could you?).  Still there?  Good!  I'm getting confused writing this little exercise out, are you?
There is an old French saying that says
"its best to be Understanding, then to be understood"

No comments:

Post a Comment