Thursday, June 23, 2011

"The World has become nothing more then just another Commerical"

-thoughts and sentiments from a slick talking, fast moving Los Angeles "hustler"...easy on the eyes with her long Platinum Blonde hair and demure curves, her soft luscious lips speak with a graceful lull quietly numbing my mind to the logic and sensibility that my morals and ideals reside...she, being one JaimeLynn Harum, is very convincing that I need to abandon my ethical views and follow her down a path of Selfish Greed...motored by the back stabbing practices that have bled Green for The RED WHITE and BLUE for the better half of the past six decades under this Militaristic Regime that came about post world war IItwoII
 the devil speaks, she's daddy's chocolate and here to satiate a sweet tooth

I do see fault within the distorted sense of values and outlook on views in THIS society...whereby there is a lack of genuine concern for each other
When was the last time you helped out a complete stranger and expected nothing in return? 


When the world's mysticism precludes its shadowy secrets, one must only speculate to the truths he (or she) seeks...These are my words, from my thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment