Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Old Friends revisited

Dealing with personal matters close to my heart, here is a glimpse into my soul and see for yourself the honesty and integrity that comes with my true character...my essence, my being.
Most people only get to know me from a distance...the sun from a distance is smaller then my thumb nail...
Very few people get close enough to me to feel and experience my nature...
This is my private affair
This is my confidentiality exposed 






     You should make plans to see me, because you want to see me...not because you feel you should or shouldn't.  There is no approval necessary to see anyone.  It is up to you whether you truly would like to see me again, and people often do what they want.  I have always wanted to see and celebrate this parade at Coney Island that will take place this upcoming Saturday.  This parade celebrates the summer solstice, you are more then welcome to be apart of my company at this very unique parade.
Be good, be well and be blessed

Captain Patrick Benson
PS I have done so much better in communicating with you once I eliminated all those people that were giving me so much ill advised advice

No comments:

Post a Comment