Monday, October 29, 2012

Delicious...Inviting

Her dark, yet delicate silhouette slowly walked in my direction...with each step she took, I heard a sharp crack as her heel pierced the moist concrete
Strike...Snap...Strike...Snap
A soothingly inviting thunderclap Rhythmic-like delivery
Her slender ghost emerged from the poorly lit parking lot...standing so fragile, meandering inbetween the shadows
Her skin, soft and pale...almost ageless in its beauty
Elegant and exquisite
Her moderately long dark hair cloak her sides
She smiles...much like the Muse that she is...instantly charming me
She coud deliver me to the devil, and I wouldn't care...I'm momentarily mesmerized
She greets me...
"You are easy to spot with your height and long hair"
It would have been easier had I brought my spear and shield
I do feel enchanted in her presence, there is a comforting dramatic charisma that engulfs me
it's quiet and fairly inactive
We walk a short ways...it feels as if everyone is still hibernating for the winter
In spite of the spring like atmosphere
The wine bars are closed, we settle for a glass of Chilean Pinot Noir and two dainty plates of homestyle pizza...
We sit, talk and eat
and the time goes by quickly
We leave when the bistro turns active with handyman action...we are offered a complimentary glass of Pinot if we chose to stay
Three hundred yards down the road rests a bench overlooking a parking that sits on the outskirts of a calmly serene Harbor
We talk longer, and learn a litte bit more of each other...in spite of the aging evening, we don't want to leave each others company.
Equation:
Two People + Each with a Sweet Tooth = Chcolate
as in Chocolate Lava Cake
scatter in the two drunk women in the bathroom stall with a camera phone
and you get an untimely bizarre circumstance

No comments:

Post a Comment