Monday, October 15, 2012

Life is My Paradox

Like a thorn,
Dividing two worlds...
The first covered in all white,
Like a bride at the alter...
Innocent and naive,
Wholesome and sweet...
The second is disguised in pure black,
Much like a cloudy night time sky...
Hiding the heavens...Dark and mysterious,
The land of desire and mischieve...

There is a fight...to be fought
The victor takes all,
No second prize, no handshakes...no apologies

I do seek light...without wanting to relinquish my delights
I do seek peace...not at the cost for excitement and controversy
I do seek a plea for pleasure...my tastes are extremely unique and very refined...
It's a compulsion, an eager hungry that refuses to be satisfied...impulsive and temperamental, an appetite that will forever crave the ultimate...
Infinite Lust, irrational Passion
A burning Thirst so deep, it dives beneath Dante's reach...

Balance
Breached
Denied
Detained

C R U S H
Alleviate
Attain

Laugh.Smile.Cry...and then we die....

No comments:

Post a Comment