Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Fred Wilpon NEEDS to sell The New York Mets...Here is a link to the Petition

As a lifelong NY Mets fan, i am completely disheartened by the current owners because they REFUSE to do what is necessary inorder to put a good product out on the field.  What they need to do is invest GOOD money in GOOD talent.  If, for what ever reason they can't...
ala Bernie Madoff payout
plus the cost of a new stadium...
I am truly sorry, to the Wilpon family for finding themselves in the midsts of such financial turmoil...but NOT MY PROBLEM.  I am a fan of a team, that can support and sustain a higher quality product.
RULE Number ONE in business
INVEST in your product!!!
Well, Mr Wilpon...I KNOW from folks that have met you and/or know you that...YES, you are a GOOD person...you are just NOT in a position to keep the team in an optimal state.
What should be done?
ie...
random scenerio...
I can afford a Park Avenue apartment.  I lose my job.  I can no longer afford My gorgeous apartment.  What do I need to do?
Sell my apartment to someone who can afford it.

My loyalty, by you Mr Wilpon has been betrayed.  Please sell your beloved Mets.  Take that money and...Go buy the Pittsburgh Pirates, where it is acceptable to under pay your Roster.

Who wants to sign a petition....
to show that Mr. Wilpon needs to sell the Mets?

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/wilpons-need-to-sell-the-mets.html

No comments:

Post a Comment