Friday, January 4, 2013

My Favorite Color


"It fuels a fire like none other...I burst with a ferocious flame, oozing with an infinite passion...burning alive in an eternal state of ecstasy.."


To admit my guilt...
Would seem as natural as to concede to my need to breath...
I am powerless, I am at their Mercy...
Like a soulless vagabond...roaming without purpose or direction
I stop, stiff and in place...feeling as if I am slowly sinking through a pit
Filled with quicksand...
Enamored by their radiance,
Mesmerized by their enchantment,
Transfixed by their glistening hue...
Being Bribed by Beauty...
Seemed so innocent...so natural
I belong lost in their sea
Where elegance converges with grace...
In the only heaven that I can attest too
Free Me from your Hex...Liberate my heart from your Spell...
Victim by my own demise, betrayed by own desires...
I have died a thousand deaths...fighting for my right...
To stare into your Beautiful Green Eyes

1 comment:

  1. Oh Gosh... You really are so Bad! Fortunately the percentage of the 'green-eyed' population is one of the smallest...*too many kittenish giggles*

    ReplyDelete