Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Revenge?


Happy New Year to ALL...

More specifically, you start the new year with thoughts of deceiving or misdirecting a past or lost love....?

Well, I am happy for in the sense that your are getting a little enjoyment/satisfaction in reciprocating the unfair/unjust (and unasked) treatment from your special love interest.  It's true, he has treated you in a manner that you do not want wish to be treated.
I hope that your intentions aren't too weighed through your eyes of vindication...that path often blinds us long before you ever find the peace we seek.

You need to ask a question or two...
First question, what is your goal by doing this?
Where do you expect this to go?
Are you prepared to continue this with him under dishonest terms?

Well, I'll be honest with you...if I have bad or any sort of deviant intentions, I can almost guarantee you that some Karmic force would steer and crash my boat...and no matter how I try to reason the outcome, nor how I would look elsewhere to blame or find fault with as a result of the consequences...I still know, that my fate came as a residual of my own dishonesty.

What I am saying,
If I were you, and I wanted an honest relationship...I wouldn't play games in hopes of honestly sorting out my business/desires.
With that said, I understand your frustrations.

Whatever comes of this, I truly wish you the best in your situations.

Now...I need to follow along with my own advice.

Be good, be well, be healthy and be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment