Thursday, January 10, 2013

So...

There I was...
..No Glamorous place to be...
Sitting on the Walmart Shitter...
When, out of nowhere...I Hear
"Hello?"

Still minding my own business...I Ignore it...
But,
He Said it Again...
"Hello?"

Now, it's getting Awkward...
So I answer...
"Yeah, Hello?"

He Responds...
"How's it going?"

Now, it's beginning to get bizarre and uncomfortable...but I don't want to be Johnny Rotten...So...I answer,
"Fine Thanks, but I am preoccupied."


Then he asks...
"What's Ya doing?"

As much as I don't want to continue this precarious conversation...I still have Manners, therefore I don't want to be rude...so, I answer...
"Not Much Buddy, but listen...I'm just trying to take a S H I T!"

Next thing I hear...
"What the F U C K? Listen Baby, I think the Bozo in the next stall keeps Talking S H I T to me."

No comments:

Post a Comment