Wednesday, March 20, 2013

I dream of the sweetest girl...


So vivid,
wickedly Intense...
still thriving wild inside my head
A menagerie of aromas...sweet delicate roses, sizzling candle wax capped with that human scent
Your soft stroke against of my cheek, 
Your sobering tender kiss on my lips,
Your strong fingers dancing within my hair....
Your firm arms, cradling my soul...my head nestled, buried in the valley of your chest....
Quiet like a fox guarding your Den, emanating a protective embrace....shielding all my vulnerabilities
I feel my strength, my confidence, my essence spread its wings...
Flying through the heavens, soaring high in my designed ambitions and aspirations...
Each morning, I land and awake...
My smile, big and bright...
I feel invincible...unbreakable
Even though...you were just a fleeting dream...
I still hold hope...I still see light...
Sleep tight pretty baby...
Under the blue sky of an endless paradise
Breathless,
Beautiful
Thoughts...

2 comments:

  1. u r creepy...really creepy...really really creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again, I find your logic missing sense, have you a taste for wonderful writing and figurative language, imagery and poetry?

    ReplyDelete