Thursday, March 21, 2013

To Bridge Logic with Emotion...making sense of time


I am so confused...
       Why, am I surrounded and chased
Not to be confused with delusional...
       But a case can always be stated
Cool, calm and collect....
       Yeah that's Me
Finding women has never been my issue...
       Keeping the one's worth keeping is
I wish...
      I wish that things were normal (or common)
      I wish that things flowed smoothly
      I wish that I wasn't so noticeable
      I wish that my loved ones are healthy
      I wish many things
      But my biggest wish is my vulnerability...my insecurity...my fault...my downfall
Maybe,
Just Maybe
I am confused...
Who knows, if an alternate reality exists...maybe I am a badger in the Forrest,
Or an Orchid in a swap,
Or a rock on a beach in Costa Rica,
Or a turtle, out in the Indian Ocean...

Just a glimpse, just a glimmer
Just a piece of peace

If I prayed, I would pray for
My enemies to grow stronger
And the weak to heal...
I would pray for nice weather, 
and much love to be shared...
I pray for our collective consciousness to spread in wealth and depth

...
My day, 
(Each of us are promised our day...it's apart of the deal)
Will come...and when it does...
Will my prayers matter?
Will my confusion cease?
Will my wishes come true?

The wind blows, the chimes harmonically sway, sharing their dance...as they peacefully sing...
On cue and in tune...

My lovely day, my lovely time, my lovely space...
Time...a creation of my ancestors...
Space...the place I occupy...
Day...by chance, my experience...

Come hither, forthright...and on time,
I have lived a past, experienced the present...and await my future...my unknown...

My day will come, it always does...
That's my lesson that I have been afforded...the truth that I have experienced...
The destiny that awaits me...
In this space, during this time...
Those are the words of inevitability...

"All things truly Wicked, start from an innocence."
Earnest Hemmingway

2 comments:

  1. maybe i am a badger in the woods? did you really write that?! btw did i mention creepy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did indeed mention creepy, a few times in fact. Yet I have a question for you that seems to be nagging my thoughts, if you think this blog is so creepy why must you keep reading? That's all.

    ReplyDelete