Monday, June 3, 2013

15 Awesome Benefits of Being Single

Number 15
You CAN s l e e p Diagonally on your own bed...or anywhere else that you Want

14
WILD NIGHTS!!!

Thirteen
Quiet Weekends

XII
NOT having to hang out with someone else's friends and/or family

11
Spending My Money...on THINGS I want to spend my money ON!

Ten
Opportunities to check out all what "ifs"

9
Guiltless Flirting

VIII
You Will have 'The Best' stories

Se7en
Big Decisions come from One Voice, and One Voice Alone...

6
You Don't have to 'share' YOUR remote

Cinco
No One checks up on your Diet

IV
You can have sex with anyone...If You Want

Trios...
P R I V A C Y

2
Spontaneity

Top Choice!!!
First Date Butterflies

4 comments:

  1. :) Yesss them butterflies ... cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey ! Great blog , really enjoy many of your posts . Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well... with me - you would have ALL but 2 ;D
    LOL! not too bad I'd say...

    ReplyDelete