Thursday, June 20, 2013

Late Night @ IHOP


Personally, I take my introspective time to appreciate my surrounding environment...not to pass judgement in order to swell my ego.

I recently asked someone
"Who are 'We' to pass judgement?"

Passing Judgement....
It's a vain and pretentious mindset.

Instead,
Learn to appreciate your positives.
Figure out how to improve your negatives
(After all, we are all created equally imperfect)
...it's how we deal with our flaws and insecurities that truly demonstrates our character.

You can choose to quietly belittle other flawed individuals
OR
You can choose to continue your introspective journey...and find the necessary means to understand yourself better.

We all have our positives...and we are all plagued by our personalized demons...

The Choice is yours to determine your path.

No comments:

Post a Comment