Monday, November 10, 2014

Automatically deleted?  
By Online moderators?  
What was that all about?

Is it me, or is their (you all know who/what sort of nonsense I am talking about) self righteous (mind you, highly hypocritical) crusade a bit damning to free speech (censorship is the primary tool of all dictatorships)...when, and better yet, why...has this place imploded into a wasteland of hushed voices and mainstream morals and vices (extremely boring and somewhat demented to boot at times)?  Are you outraged at the fact that your personal right to free speech has been snatched away from you?  The reason why I am in a sympathetic tiffy here is that I had a couple of my stories and questions recently censored...when in fact, through any intelligent and impartial perspective, were in no way violating and code of conduct...and, in turn, never warranted such a ceasing fate.  Plain and simple, I am pissed that something of meaning and substance got Exed out...when so much rubbish, stupidity and morally suspect material with such decrepitude gets so widely shared by so many.  Made me think...wtf is wrong with everyone?!

Give a like if you feel the same!  Messages come from voices...with enough voices, changes gives chances life...where there is life, their is hope.  Hope is the voice that we All deserve!

No comments:

Post a Comment