Saturday, November 22, 2014

Stuffed Pumpkin

No...since I was given this gigantic pumpkin...which I can (k)not fit into my crockpot (technically I had planned on using it as a Dutch oven substitute)...I need a quick plan Bee...meaning, that...I needed parchment paper...which I did not have...
So,
Long story cut short and boring...
i did NOT make this tonight.
Boo Whoo me!
As much as I wanted too...when I pick some parchment paper up...
I will tomorrow with a few added creative liberties (one of my many specialities you know).

So, my fellow recipe goers...
(A wonderful Thanksgiving/Christmas Day dish)
Did I stutter when I drooled and said yum?
Oh, Hun...
Yes, you....
Over there, in the corner...
Come, come and sit next to me as I share a little bit of stuffed pumpkin...
Please!

http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/Pumpkin-Stuffed-with-Everything-Good-361169

No comments:

Post a Comment