Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Introtense

I might be quiet...really, really quiet...but I am intense, almost to extreme and insane levels.
But I will never be as crazy as you all!
You call me shy?  Nope..sorry...Well, that makes you even more wrong.  I am deliberate and specific...and I don't care if you hear me or don't believe in me.  I am selective and very calculating.
Most of you have no true meaning or direction...
But, not I.
I am meaningful.
I am reasonable.
I am an Introvert.

http://space2live.net/2013/03/22/introverts-explained-why-we-love-you-but-need-to-get-away-from-you/

How Lucky am I to be cursed with seeing and knowing a road that most walk blind...

I could tell you what needs to be done...but, you people really need to learn on your own...for yourselves.

1 comment:

  1. You described my Boyfriend of 2 plus years.
    In the very beginning it confused me and almost made me sad.
    Yes I took it personally because I thought: If he really likes me then why doesn't he communicate more often?

    Well 2 plus years later and we are still together. Makes me feel I must be something special to him if he has stayed with me this long. But that's not just it.
    I understand now. Because I am partial introvert(if that makes sense)
    The moody kind. I'm Gemini and he is Aquarius :)

    You see, I love my space too. And cannot deal with someone who is clingy.
    As someone who understands an introvert needing space. It has a lot to do with being an 'empath' and I'm sure you know what that is.
    In my case and his we are both empath's(aren't we all?)
    And as someone who has gone through a Spiritual awakening in recent Months, I completely understand needing to 'reboot' from People and their negative thoughts/energies/feelings etc.
    We are sponges/magnets for other people's worries and troubles.

    (Some may never learn due to their own selfish needs. Which is unfortunate!)

    And like I said above he is everything you described yourself to be and then some.
    He is Sweet, very very very patient, warm, smart and so very respectful.
    He's not flashy. He's the quiet one. I actually love this about him!
    Oh and slow to react. All that thinking he does........hehe

    You sir are not cursed.
    You in fact are very blessed! And I am very honoured to have someone like you in my corner.

    Love, light, blessings and Happy Holidays

    ReplyDelete