Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Say it how it is

Random Dude comes up to me:
"Yo Man, you know that you gotts a problem drinkin?"

My Reaction to this dickhead:
"No 'Random Dude', I gotts a problem with Assholes Fuckin' with me, when I'm drinkin',"




"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius , and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring"

P.s.
Too many motor mouths, 
Not enough thought...
t
h
e
Perfect recipe for disastrous stupidity.

fml

Funny my Luv
When a pumpkin got plucked
Right off its home...it's long Green Vine
So Firm, so Fine...so very Ripe
You carried it
On hand and foot
Right to my doorstep
Your note
Scribble in your slop read
"It's yours, keep it"
I said,
Fine...it's mine
I'm glad you got lost on the way home
No one ever believed your lies
No one ever cared to realize
You were the idea
That orange round box
Left at that lonesome doorstep...
For me to carve my heart
Right through your soul
love
live
lust
linger
liberate
I lit you bright
You shined with your light
You grew before my eyes
So pretty, so tall...such a delight...
I knelt in your shadow
You left me no promise
I fed you some roses
You bled me dry
Time melted your walls
Your memory faded...
Becoming Old
Your harsh tongue
Bite it...off...if I could
Vanished
Like a thought
Turning into a fossil
In a cave
Where I once called home

I remember,
I listen,
I know

"many people don't listen in order to understand; they listen so that they may reply."

1 comment: