Monday, March 23, 2015

hey


Born by and in equal parts,
but victimized and corrupted by material spoils intended to assuage those with a clean palate and healthy appetite...
and then, yum yum said 'thy distracted soul....'
I sigh
I yawn
I wake
I wait
I die
to no avail...
Way ate....wait, wait, wait wait...
Good thing I'm patient, even in moments you're not.
Shame On U!!?

I help people regardless of the(ir) consequence (meaning even in the event...or...likelihood that they will betray me or their word...I will still follow out my word and principle).  Why do I do this?  Because I will be "the" better individual in the process (and/or the result)...and in turn, possibly teach them a little something in the process (what gives me the right?  How about this failure?)...ultimately bending this world into a better life for someone or something....involving me or not....
sigh, yawn, wake, wait...omg....and die
barf!!!!
This can't be 'the why'?
But if it is, it's still better than being just some grazer with a simple and shallow appetite.
At least in my opinion, but that's not everyone's opinion.
And That's Cool.
We All have a Say.
Yeah?


“i admire people who have the ability to touch you and still be thousands of miles from your presence.”

 - William Chapman.


No comments:

Post a Comment