Friday, March 13, 2015

How Does One Define Thyself?

I have traveled a long and convoluted road to get myself in this exact time and place.
None of my short cuts ever worked, none of my connections ever panned out.
All truthful words eventually became nothing more than imitations and lies.
Those that lived in the shadows never truly needed any light...
We Live on this rock, floating through space thinking that there is a finite purpose with whomever built this rock and put us on it.  But, it's still a rock In Space at the mercy of chance, organized chaos and destiny...in one continuous chain of cluttering events.
(Physics Fact* you can not create nor destroy energy)
Destiny is the end of a cycle, whether we predict it or not.
(...Can one have more than just One Destiny?
Why Not!....)
It doesn't even matter if we want what we get...but we give what we want to give...and always get what's due in return...
Destiny...is just that, just like Montauk...it's the End of a cycle, and an entire ocean beyond it...
(with just an eventual merge into another chain of events)
Tall, short, round, square or triangle...it's more than just chance...It is a result of what preceded it and what we are destined for.
Chance is more than randomness....it's a catered order of seemingly randomness.
Random are my thoughts, whereas my words are precisely ordered to my perfection.
"If I blink, in that instant...does everything I front of me cease to exist?"
My eyes link me to my reality.  My reality only pertains to me.  My Reality means the world to me...it's my rock in space...a space that we all share...but can't seem to get along...
Much like a tree...filled with leaves...we are all bunched here, somewhere in space with nowhere pressing to go but forward...In Time...(time is our creation to place a word on the U specified random chaos that has an order And destiny).
Imagine, what we would accomplish if we could all agree and get along?
Imagine, if our rock meant something worth being proud of?
Imagine, how everything would be different if we weren't so preoccupied with killing or screwing everything and everyone?
Imagine if our collective consciousness finally elevated itself....?
Imagine...just imagine, if our purpose had a meaning we understood and strived for...?


http://www.ted.com/talks/andrew_solomon_how_the_worst_moments_in_our_lives_make_us_who_we_are?language=en

No comments:

Post a Comment